PhD. program in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society
The doctoral program studies organize all the activities and lectures required to obtain the PhD. degree at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
The goal of the doctoral studies is the development of the student's research capabilities that finish with the doctoral thesis dissertation.
The doctoral program PhD. in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society includes the following research lines:
- New systems, services, techniques and applications concerning radio systems, digital television and mobile and personal technologies, as well as location and positioning systems.
- Adaptation and technical aids to provide or improve the accesibility to services and equipment, independently of the motor capabilities, localization or platform.
- Telematic technology to support new services and applications and imrpove the accessibility and security.
- Biologic signals processing for health, technologies and applications of the biometric identification.
- Electronic technology to create new devices, components, equipment and the use of renewable technologies.
- Integration of photovoltaic systems in the distribution smart grid electricity as energy harvesting systems for sustainable development of the Information Society.
In the following link you can find a more detailed breakdown of the research activities related to the doctoral program and research groups that support it.
You can find out more information regarding the preregistration and enrollment due, the calendar, as well as other general topics concerning the doctoral programs of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid in this link.