What Will Students Do?
- Work on a multicultural team to solve a development or innovation problem for a local client.
- Present your final solution at a Campus Innovation Conference.
- Take an English-language, intercultural communication course to improve your language skills and learn how to succeed in an international business environment.
- Enjoy activities that will introduce you to the very best of Finnish summer!
You can receive up to 5 ECTS for taking part in this program.
Program Dates: July 13 - August 12, 2018.
New Application Deadline: February 15, 2018. Online application form.
TAMK is an ETSIST's Erasmus+ University partner.
TESS is a two-week summer programme (July 2nd - 13th, 2018) which will give the students a deeper knowledge of the relationship between sustainable development and the economic/financial conditions globally, encouraging them to propose creative solutions for real problems in a global context.
Students will obtain 5 ECTS credits once finished the programme at TESS consortium member universities: Budapest University of Technology, CentraleSupélec and UPM.
Deadline date of application: May 30, 2018. Applications have to be submitted through this page.
Criteria for admission:
- At least 150 ECTS credits.
- Statement/proof of English proficiency.
Summer German Course at the Coast 2018 31/05/2018
Jade University is offering the Summer German Course for the 22nd time, this year from 7th until 30th August 2018 in Wilhelmshaven.
During the duration of the course the students can improve their German language skills in small groups supervised by professional teachers. At the end every participant will receive a confirmation of participation. The course equals 6 ETCS.
This course is particularly suited for those who are planning to study in Germany, but also for anyone who would like to improve their German language skills. Minimum age: 18 years.
Registration deadline: 31/05/2018.
Jade is an ETSIST's Erasmus+ University partner.
All courses are open to Danish and international full-time students, exchange students and free movers who will be working together in teams in the intensive 5 ECTS courses. In addition to the courses, the summer school offers a lively programme of social and cultural activities in and around the cities of Odense and Kolding. Students will also get the chance to join in on some of the festivals taking place during the summer.
Engineering Programme: 12. August - 26. August:
Chemical Engineering Unit Operations Laboratory - Civil and Architectural engineering - Continuous Delivery and DevOps -Enterprise Resource Planning - Experimental Fluid Mechanics - Facade Design and engineering Project Management - Robots in Context.
Science Programme: 12. August - 26. August:
3D Graphics - Deep Learning - Engineering for Sustainability - Engineering Imagination
Deadline: 1st June, 2018.
SDU is an ETSIST's Erasmus+ University partner.
| Several intensive courses.
From 6 till 24 August 2018.
Students need to register with on-line form. Deadline: 10th June.
- note that each course has certain number of places and most popular courses can fill up quickly so it is good to register as early as possible;
- check the course descriptions for prerequisites.
La UPM convoca ayudas Erasmus de movilidad para estudiantes que realicen prácticas en instituciones europeas entre el 1 de junio de 2017 y el 30 de septiembre de 2018.
Discover and develop your personal leadership qualities.
From July 23 till July 27, 2018, in RheinMain University of Applied Sciences (Wiesbaden, Germany).
RheinMain University is an ETSIST's Erasmus partner.
Convocatoria Erasmus+ estudios de la UPM para movilidad hacia países asociados no europeos (acción KA107), en los cursos 2017/2018 y 2018/2019:
- Para alumnos de Grado y Máster: Universidades Bauman Moscow, MIREA, St Petersbrug y Tomsk en Rusia; Belgrado y Novi Sad en Serbia; o Sami Shamoon en Israel. Plazo abierto hasta el 30/09/18.
- Para alumnos de Doctorado: Universidades de Sao Paulo en Brasil; Tongji, Beihang y BIT en China; Keio y TokyoTech en Japón; o Bauman Moscow, MIREA, St Petersbrug y Tomsk en Rusia. Plazo abierto hasta el 30/10/18.