Double-doctorate with KTH, Sweden
The PhD programmes included in this agreement are::
- Technology and Health, from the KTH side.
- Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society, from the UPM side.
Requirements for the exchanges:
- The number of students will be agreed every academic year.
- Students will be admitted to both doctorate programmes, according to each University's admission criteria.
- Students must demonstrate an appropriate English language level.
- The double programme will be attended full-time.
- An annexe will be established for each exchange to define:
- Research activity.
- Final thesis defence (in English).
- Financial plan.
- The programme is expected to be completed in 4 years (equal periods at each University). If this is not possible, student must spend one academic year at the Host University.
- Tuition fees are free at the Host University.