Erasmus application process
- (2) Identity card or passport copy.
- (2) CV (in Spanish).
- (1) PFC proposals (general fields would be enough). You can put it in a motivation letter as well.
- (2) Language proficiency certificate, although all the students will make a level test (the English one's is compulsory for all students; the rest of languages, according to demand).
- "Record card of the average mark for exchange programmes" (to request to the Student Registration Office).
The ETSIST will award the grants according to the following three selection criterion:
- Language knowledge (level test)
- Average mark
- Number of passed credits
- Other criteria:
Study programme during the exchange
Other Universities and position's characteristics
If there are vacancies, the ETSIST will open an internal process in order to relocate the non-selected applicants.