Application process for an Erasmus Exchange
The application deadlines are:
- Full academic year or Autumn Semester (starting in September, even semesters): 1 June.
- Spring Semester (starting in February, odd semesters): 1 December.
- Learning Agreement (please do not forget to write the "student's name" on the header of the top margin).
- Application Form.
- Transcript of records.
- Spanish level certificate (at least A2) (please see below "REQUIREMENTS").
- Statement of purpose if the student would like to do the Final Project (areas of interest).
- Identity card/passport copy.
Please make sure that all the required signatures are on your documents.
You can sen the documents by post or by e-mail:
International Office (SRE)
ETS Ingeniería y Sistemas de Telecomunicación - UPM
Campus Sur - Ctra. de Valencia, km.7
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before the arrival at UPM, all the students need to sign a civil liability INSURANCE (even if they have an insurance from home). On this link they can subscribe it for 30€ (special fee for UPM's students). The student have to send the pdf of the insurance policy to movilidad(at)etsist.upm.es, it is required for the enrolment at this University.
What can you study?:
These are the study programs offered by our School:
- Communications Electronic Engineering B. Eng.
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering B. Eng.
- Sound and Image Engineering B.Eng.
- Telematics Engineering B. Eng.
- Master (taught in English) and Doctorate in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society.
- Master in Acoustical Engineering
IMPORTANT NOTES TO CHOOSE THE COURSES:
- All the lectures at Bachelor level are taught in Spanish. The Spanish language level recommended is a B1 when the student arrives.
- Bachelor's students can attend courses from the Master in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society if they have got the prerequisites for each course. In addition, they need to prove a B2 level in English language for apply for these courses.
- The Final Project (at Bachelor or Master level) can be supervised in English.
- All the students can do the Spanish Language Course Applied to Science and Technology (3 ECTS credits) during the exchange semester.
- The number of courses recommended is four/five (about 20 ECTS credits per semester, Spanish course inclusive). If the student has an appropriate language level (minimum of B1), he/she can take five/six courses (30 ECTS credits per semester, Spanish course inclusive).