Surveys and Reports
The commitment that the University and ETSI Sistemas de Telecomunicación has with the quality in its areas of action: teaching, service delivery, research and dissemination of knowledge, implies a commitment to continuous improvement, implying a Periodic review of its operation.
To this end, there have been defined procedures of analysis and periodic measurement of different key aspects of the university, under the criteria of transparency, efficacy and efficiency, with the ultimate goal of:
- Accountability to society, providing information on the degree of fulfillment of the purposes entrusted to it, the quality of the services it offers and its continuous improvement and
- To provide information necessary for decision-making, to all the agents involved in the management and deployment of the processes of the university activity.
- Students Satisfaction Surveys
- Graduates Satisfaction Surveys
- Staff Satisfactions Surveys (PAS and PDI)
- Degree Reports
- Employment Studies
- Income profiles Studies
- Complaints, suggestions and congratulations