The Final Degree Project (FDP) is the last subject that must be passed to obtain the title. The enrollment requirement is to have passed at least 204 ECTS.
Procedure for the FDP ONLINE PRESENTATION
- Topic proposal: The departments will publish the topic offer. (Proposal form).
- Topic request: The Request form will be filled out and delivered to the Department where the 1st chosen topic is requested, via online, at the address specified when publishing the offer.
- Anteproyecto: The Preliminary Project form will be filled out and delivered online. The preliminary draft will remain valid for two courses. After this period, it will be necessary to request an extension. Guide to carry out the Preliminary Project. Guide to carry out the Preliminary Project. Students who carry out the project in a mobility program must submit the preliminary project according to the format: Mobility Preliminary.
- First sheet: The first page of the report should be according to the format: First Sheet. Students who carry out the project in a mobility program must put the first page according to the format: Mobility First Sheet.
- Completion: The Tutor will give the memory approval and will assess the FDP Report that the student will have filled out and delivered to the Tutor.
- Presentation: 12 days before the presentation deliver the Reading form along with the reports in the Student Office.
- Example of cover and edge (dark blue color reference TELFLEX BICOLOR 0569 u OSTARIZ).
FDP Calendar Fall enrollment Period 2022/2023
- Date of publication of topics in the departments and in the ETSIST undergraduate moodle Secretary : Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
- Topics request date: Fecha de petición de temas: from Thursday 9 to Friday 17 June 2022.
- Topics Assignment publication: in the ETSIST undergraduate moodle Secretary: Wednesday, july 6, 2022.
FDP enrollment: from Wednesday, July 20 to Tuesday, August 4, 2022.
- Preliminary Project Presentation: from Tuesday 13 to Tuesday 20 October, 2022.