Bachelor in Tecommunications Engineering Programs
Since the 2009/10 academic year, the ETSIST offers the following programs under the European Higher Education Area (EHEA):
- ACADEMIC PROGRAM (B.Eng. + M.Sc.) Telematics Engineering and Internet of Things (IoT Engineer).
- DOUBLE DIPLOMA on Communications Electronic Engineering (B.Eng) and Telematics Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Communications Electronic Engineering B. Eng.
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering B. Eng.
- Sound and Image Engineering B.Eng.
- Telematics Engineering B. Eng.
All four degrees are EUR-ACE® (European Accreditation of Engineering Programmes), and ABET (www.abet.org) accredited.
These programs let access directly to the MSc Programs of the ETSIST and its double degree agreements. For a more complete description follow the link: Graduate Programs