Grants for exchanges at Tongji University (Shanghai, P.R. China)
The UPM, with the Technical University of Catalonia and the Tongji University, one of the most prestigious Universities in China, signed on May, 25th, 2012, in Shanghai, an agreement for the creation of a joint university campus: the Sino-Spanish Campus (SSC @ TU) at the facilities of the Chinese University.
The UPM grant program is offered to the Bachelor and Master students who would like to stay for one semester (6 meses) at the Tongji University.
The ETSIST has signed a Double Degree agreement for the Master Program in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society, so the grants could cover two-semester exchange.
According to the agreement, Tongji University will offer free accommodation to the UPM students.
CALL FOR THE GRANTS OF SPRING 2019. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16/11/2018 (14h) (N.14: 10 grants)
Please send the application form filled in and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline with the following attached documents:
- English language accreditation issued by a recognised insitution (preferentially, a TOEFL scored 80/213/550 at least or equivalent).
- One or two recommendation letters in English from university teachers.
- Letter in English where you detail your motivations for the research stay in P.R. China. Please indicate your topics of interest.
- If you have not study the Bachelor level at UPM, you need to send an official transcript of records in English from the other University.
- One-page CV in English.
- Photocopy of your ID card.
- Photocopy of your valid passport.
The accepted students will need to send an official transcript of records in English within 5 days (please apply for it at the 'Secretaría de Alumnos').
The Chinese students are specifically excluded for this call.