Application process for an Erasmus Exchange
The application deadlines are:
- Full academic year or Autumn Semester (starting in September, even semesters): 1st June.
- Spring Semester (starting in February, odd semesters): 1st December.
- Online Learning Agreement through Erasmus+ Dashboard: firstly the student fills in and signs; once the Home Coordinator checks and signs we will receive a notice for validating and signing by UPM.
- Transcript of records.
- Spanish level certificate (at least A2) (please see the "NOTES" below). B2 level certificate in English for attending English-conducted courses.
- Statement of purpose if the student would like to do the Final Project (areas of interest).
- Identity card/passport copy.
You can send the documents by e-mail to:
movilidad.etsist @ upm.es
What can you study?:
These are the study programs offered by our School:
- Communications Electronic Engineering B. Eng.
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering B. Eng.
- Sound and Image Engineering B.Eng.
- Telematics Engineering B. Eng.
- MSc in Acoustical Engineering.
- MSc in Internet of Things.
- MSc in Cybersecurity (courses taught at Campus Sur).
- MSc in Application and Service Development for Mobile Devices.
- Doctorate in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO CHOOSE THE COURSES:
- If you choose courses taught in Spanish we recommend to get a B1 level on arrival.
- The Final Project (at Bachelor or Master level) can be supervised in English. Please send us a motivation letter to know your areas of interest and we could support you with in the search of a supervisor.
- All the students can do the Spanish Language Course Applied to Science and Technology (3 ECTS credits) during the exchange semester.