Application process for an Erasmus Exchange
The application deadlines are:
- Full academic year or Autumn Semester (starting in September, even semesters): 1st June.
- Spring Semester (starting in February, odd semesters): 1st December.
Required forms (to be sent to movilidad.etsist @ upm.es):
- Online Learning Agreement through Erasmus+ Dashboard: firstly the student fills in and signs; once the Home Coordinator checks and signs we will receive a notice for validating and signing by UPM.
- Transcript of records.
- Spanish level certificate (at least A2) (please see the "NOTES" below). B2 level certificate in English for attending English-conducted courses.
- Statement of purpose if the student would like to do the Final Project (areas of interest).
- Identity card/passport copy.
What can you study?:
These are the study programs offered by our School:
- Communications Electronic Engineering B. Eng.
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering B. Eng.
- Sound and Image Engineering B.Eng.
- Telematics Engineering B. Eng.
- Data Engineering and Systems B.Eng. (semesters 1-6 available in 22/23)
- MSc in Acoustical Engineering
- MSc in Internet of Things
- MSc in Wireless Communications - New
- MSc in Cybersecurity (for courses taught at Campus Sur).
- MSc in Application and Service Development for Mobile Devices.
- Doctorate in Systems and Services Engineering for the Information Society.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO CHOOSE THE COURSES:
- If you choose courses taught in Spanish we recommend to get a B1 level on arrival.
- The Final Project (at Bachelor or Master level) can be supervised in English. Please send us a motivation letter to know your areas of interest and we could support you with in the search of a supervisor.
- All the students are welcome to attend the Spanish Language Courses from the UPM Language Centre: the intensive course (before the beginning of the lessons, 4 ECTS) and/or the semestral course (3 ECTS).